How to make a 50 or 100 games Bear Banner
The club has a kit available at the club rooms which includes all the materials needed.
Contact Rebecca Kovak on 0415 321 199 or email@example.com for help coordinating banners.
Alternatively you can purchase materials from any large stationery supplier (such as Officeworks) and follow these on-line instructions.
HOW TO MAKE A BANNER
- Two large Poles
- Wide and narrow sticky tape
- Craft Glue
- Red and Yellow copy paper cut into alphabet letters
- Red, Yellow and Blue crepe paper
50 GAMES: 3 Blue strips + 1 Red + 1 Yellow Crepe Paper
100 GAMES: 4 Blue + 2 Red + 2 Yellow Crepe Paper
- Stick crepe paper together using narrow sticky tape in broken bits so the player can break through without cutting his/her head off.
- Turn over and repeat so the banner is reinforced and wind resistant.
- Trace letters from templates in the kit OR use pdf guide to print from your own printer. You can use coloured paper and cut out around letters.
- Arrange letters working on the “blue” part of the banner and stick down with craft glue and allow to dry
- Attach the banner to the sticks with the wide sticky tape. With a good wrap around top and bottom
- Roll the banner up, (when dry), from each end – meeting in the middle.
Some examples of banner designs using templates.
To download templates for logo click here
To download templates for letters click letters needed:
A B C D E F G H I-J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z No.1 No.5 No.0